Saturday, June 21, 2008

school computer passwords

you want to go to school computer with administrator passwords u came to the right place today.



Note this will only work on New York school computers it must be dell or mac.

ok this is how it is

to go to Admin on dell click on Admin and type in delladmin (no space). New York apple laptops (mac if you suggest) in school the teacher password is abc123 (with no spaces) and the Admin (NYCDOE) is macadmin (no spaces).

enjoy administrative and teacer privlliges there nothing different. In the student account you just cant install programs on it and admin or NYCDOE you can even limewire

Note: myspace.com will still be blocked also other sites like bebo,facebook,hi5.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

um the macadmin password only works for one of the karts. all the other computers in my school tsms has different passwords. can you help me hack it

Unknown said...

“you are currently logged in as a limited user. Please log in as administrator in order to run the New connection Wizard” is what i get even after logging in with the admin password - I need to change the internet connection for DOE computers donated to my church. Can you help?

Unknown said...

Hi there, I tried typing macadmin (no spaces or caps) it just shakes. Not sure if they updated the password on MacBook Air's. I've been trying to get into them since I have to re-image it but I can't even get in only on the Teacher account which is useless since I can't do much with that. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

@amaris SDE4T3AM. Let me know if that works or not

Anonymous said...

Found something around my teachers desk about an updated password it said type your school initials and then right 625 or 628 worked for me so I have no idea for anyone else

Anonymous said...

i can't seem to sign in since i have the MacBook Air and i tried all the passwords for the in nycdoe and it shakes and I'm in ms 80 isobel rooney plz help.

Sam said...

I have macs at my school and username:admin password:SDE4t3am I actually knew this before I saw this password I found this website when I googled the password for fun.

Yerr said...

Do you know the windows password ?

Niah said...

What’s the student password

taiyeb said...

can you help me with mac students pasword